- We will provide you with all the information and advice so you make the best decisions.
- We work with you to simplify the law and use common terminology instead of legal speak.
- We are upfront and fully transparent about costs so you know how much your matter will cost and work with you to reduce your legal costs.
Our family law services
In family law matters, our family lawyers will provide a free initial consultation on matters relating to: marriage and divorces, de-facto relationships and separation, property settlements, dispute resolution, divorce mediation, fair and equitable distribution of property and other assets. We understand separation could be very traumatic and have many years experience dealing with varying situations and being empathetic. In certain situations the masking of family assets especially cash assets could go undetected. We use financial techniques to uncover hidden assets and bring them into the negotiation and/or court proceedings. We also write and update existing wills, power of attorneys, Medical Treatment Decision Maker and attend to deceased estates including probate and the fair and equitable distribution of property and assets.
Our services and suburbs we operate in
•Our fees are upfront and communicated in advance.
•Our family lawyers will provide a free initial consultation
•We pride ourselves with an eye for detail and in undertaking a full exploratory process to making sure all elements are captured in the final legal matter.
•We are mobile and can come to you in any suburb including Dandenong, Berwick, Pakenham and Noble Park and other Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs
Wills and Power of Attorney (succession planning)
- Basic will $450 or husband and wife mirror wills $880 (Powers of Attorney included for free in will package)
- Power of Attorney (financial) or Medical Treatment Decision Maker, each $220
- Power of Attorney (financial) and Medical Treatment Decision Maker package $330
Call us on
0407 739 123
or email: email@example.com